Avontuurlijk safari vanuit Abu Dhabi - halve dag
- 'Afternoon tea'
- Fles water
- Shisha (waterpijp)
- Ophalen en afzetten bij hotel
- Alcoholische dranken (te koop)
- U ontvangt binnen 48 uur een boekingsbevestiging, afhankelijk van de beschikbaarheid
- Alle reizigers moeten de volwassenenprijs betalen
- Niet aanbevolen voor deelnemers met hartklachten of andere ernstige aandoeningen, of voor zwangere vrouwen
- Vanwege oneffen oppervlakken wordt deze tour niet aanbevolen voor personen die slecht ter been zijn of gebruikmaken van een rolstoel
- Niet geldig tijdens de nieuwjaarsnacht (31 december 2015)
- Minimaal 2 personen per boeking vereist
This was a great tour with lots of inclusions you would normally be expected to pay extra for eg henna tattoos,camel ride and Shisha pipe tasting. The 4wd in the sand dunes made the heart race for sure Our guide was a great guy who showed a lot of patience with another couple who made us wait an extended time
This tour was amazing!
This is a very good evening out. It started about 4pm arriving back around 10pm. It was great to get out of the city and see some of the countryside. We had lots of fun dune bashing, we went to a camel farm to pat the camels, then onto the camp where we were provided with a buffet dinner, unlimited soft drinks unfortunately it was during Ramadan so there was no alcohol or belly dancing, henna tattoos, camel riding and the opportunity to rent an ATV. The only downside was the driver. He was just that - a driver - not a tour guide, so did not impart any useful information on the trip. While he showed excellent skills while dune bashing, we were more concerned for our safety on normal roads as he spent a lot of the time reading texts and Facebook at 140kms per hour. Also, as we were a little late in leaving the camp, we felt he was driving at excessive and unsafe speeds from the camp back to the main highway. Nevertheless, as I mentioned above, it was still a great evening out.