Privétour naar Petra, Wadi Rum en Akaba vanuit Amman
- 2 nachten hotelaccommodatie: 1 nacht Petra en 1 nacht Aqaba
- 1 nacht kamperen in tent in Wadi Rum Camp
- Maaltijden volgens route (B = ontbijt, D = avondeten)
- Transport volgens aantal deelnemers met Engels sprekende chauffeur
- Local English Speaking Guide voor de bezoeken
- Eten en drinken, tenzij anders vermeld
- Lunch (op eigen kosten)
- Visa (ongeveer 60 USD)
- U ontvangt (afhankelijk van beschikbaarheid) binnen 48 uur na de boeking een bevestiging
- De transfer naar de laatste dag is om 12.00 uur vanuit het hotel. De aankomsttijd in Amman is 15.30 uur
- Wadi Rum Camp 's nachts is bedoeld om de bedoeïenen-levensstijl van de woestijn te ervaren. Accommodatie is in bedoeïenententen met een eigen badkamer. Raadpleeg voor luxe privé-accommodatie in de Martian Dome of de Full of Stars-tent.
Friendly country but 1st trip Petra we got adviced to tip the guide 20-25 Joran dinar for 2hrs that' £32 and the driver kept telling our to tips everyone and Every lunch or shopping trip took us to the places willing to pay him high commission. In Aquaba the seafood restrutant told us 10 dinars for seafood meal but the bill turn up 17.50 and one of the shopping trips he angrily shouted at us because he tried to get the shop to over charge us which we asked other shopper how much they paid .turn out $10 for 5 items but we got told $10 for 3 etc,,,,a lots more .......
My wife and I who are in our mid seventies thoroughly enjoyed our 4-day tour with Hasan our driver. He picked us up directly from the airport and advised us on the best way to include the Dead Sea which is not on the standard intinerary. We looped through Madaba, Mt Nebo and the Dead Sea on our way to Petra. It was a long day but Mt Nebo and the Dead Sea are must sees. We spent 6 hours going through Petra, the first 2 hours with our very informative guide Mohamed, then another 4 hours on our own. We managed the donkey ride and hike up to the lookout above the Monastery. The weather was ideal for walking. Wadi Rum is a beautiful, peaceful place although the lack of electricity meant no hot showers after our day in Petra. We took an evening bus ride and a short glass-bottom boat ride at Aqaba but neither were particularly memorable. All our 3star accommodation was satisfactory, the Golden Tulip at Aqaba being the nicest. We are happy to recommend this tour with the proviso that you include a Dead Sea option. KJH. New Zealand. 18- 21 November, 2017
Amazing tour with an amazing tour guide and driver Amer. Perfect timing. We were able to add in extras like snorkelling in the coral reef in aqaba. Also a knowledgeable tour guide who knows Jordan and jordanian culture who would stop to show us extra things. Would thoroughly recommend. The hotels were all ok except the Petra Palace, run down with poor food options.