Dagtrip naar Brussel vanuit Amsterdam
With the top sights seen, you then have over two hours of free time to explore on your own or perhaps shop for souvenirs. It’s also a good opportunity to grab lunch, or perhaps treat yourself to some of Belgium’s famous chocolate and beer. Food, drinks and any entrance fees are at your own expense.
Later, at the prearranged time, return to your coach and relax on the 2.5-hour journey to Amsterdam. Your tour finishes back at the start point in the evening.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Live Guide in English, Spanish and German
- Brussels walking tour
- Photo stop at the Atomium
- Free time for shopping and sightseeing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is possible to remain in Brussels after your tour instead of returning to Amsterdam; arrange this with your driver or guide on the day of travel
- Children up to and including 3 years old are free of charge (not occupying a seat)
The bus seats were painful and the driver was grumpy.
It's just that it takes forever get there and back...traffic is crazy on both ends. But Brussels is amazingly beautiful. Guide was knowledgeable but pompous and demeaning.
The trip met our expectations and more. Alejandro is an excellent guide. He gave us plenty of knowledge about Brussels. And led us to a great place for lunch.
This turned out to be a full day of shopping - not what I imagined, nor what I expected. We walked around so many streets, so many shops, and they all seemed to be similar. The tour guide was terrible - he just told us to buy these five things, walked quickly to one tourist statue of a boy peeing and told us to meet him at a certain time or find our own way back to Amsterdam. I was hoping to see war memorials, but the guided didn't know of any.
Great day trip to Brussels with a wonderful guide Piter (hope I spelled it correctly) and a guitar pro driver Ron. Very informative, engaging and fun. Brussels turned out to be a bit provincial but the Old Town center is quite spectacular. A stop at the Atonium was an added delight. Thank you!