Dagticket hop-on hop-off boot Amsterdam plus Heineken Experience
Klik op 'meer informatie' voor de kaart en de vertrektijden van de hop-on hop-off boot.
- 2 drankjes bij de Heineken-ervaring
- Onbeperkt gebruik van de hop-on hop-off boot gedurende 24 of 48 uur
- Opgenomen commentaar op de hop-on hop-off boot
- Entree/toegang - Canal Tours Amsterdam
- Hotel ophalen en wegbrengen
- Eten en drinken, tenzij anders vermeld
- U ontvangt op het moment van boeken een bevestiging
- Niet rolstoeltoegankelijk
- Voordat je naar de Heineken Experience gaat, moet je eerst naar de Stromma-winkel om je voucher in te ruilen
- Toiletfaciliteiten beschikbaar aan boord
- Gratis Wi-Fi is beschikbaar om te gebruiken bij de pieren van het Rijksmuseum en het Leidseplein
- Wissel je voucher in voor de Heineken-ervaring in de Stromma-winkels: Centraal Station Stromma - Prins Hendrikkade 33A, Stromma-winkel Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42, Stromma-winkel Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11, Stromma Anne Frank Huis - Prinsengracht 279
We did not use the canal hop on and off as much as we thought and the boats stop running early (I did not read the details) Still a nice option for getting around and it included the Heineken Experience in the price so it was still worth it. We had so much fun at the Heineken Experience. We learned a lot and it was just relaxing and at our own pace. Sampling the beer and hanging in the bar area at the end was a great way to start our afternoon. Our teenage girls even had fun.
Chris was an amazing tour guide. Nuremberg is a wonderful city and I am so pleased to have gotten the chance to explore it on your very well planned tour.
Had a great time using the hop on and off boat pass and then on the Heineken...We really enjoyed our time here...
We thought this was a pretty cool tour for the money. They end up giving you about 3 beers included in your entrance price. The hop-on hop off boat was a little confusing. At first as we were not sure where to pick it up and since there are so many companies doing the same thing you have to make sure you are in the right spot to get the correct boat.
The canal cruise itself was amazing. The company running the boat not so much. We waited 45 plus minutes for a boat while other company boats arrived every 10-15 minutes. The Captain (a man of color) was fabulous. He was informative, funny and made the cruise enjoyable. I did not get his name.