Privétour: tour met gids door het Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam zonder wachtrij
- Wachtrijloze toegang
- Professionele kunsthistoricus als gids
- Fooien (optioneel)
- Ophalen en afzetten bij hotel
- Eten en drinken
- Bevestiging krijgt u ten tijde van de boeking
- Maximaal 8 personen per tour toegestaan
- Deze rondleiding bestaat gedeeltelijk uit wandelingen
- Opmerkingen: het Van Gogh Museum kan zonder voorafgaande waarschuwing van het museummanagement zijn gesloten. Wanneer dit gebeurt, bieden we gasten een geschikt alternatief aan als het museum pas meer dan 1 uur later dan de starttijd van de tour opengaat. In dergelijke gevallen wordt er geen restitutie verleend of korting gegeven. Voor het betreden van bepaalde locaties tijdens deze tour geldt een kledingvoorschrift. Grote tassen of koffers zijn niet toegestaan in het museum. Alleen handtassen of kleine platte rugzakken mogen door de beveiliging. Wegens verscherpte veiligheidsmaatregelen bij vele bezienswaardigheden kunnen er rijen ontstaan, ook bij tours met 'Sla de wachtrij over' of 'Zonder wachten'. In bepaalde ruimtes in het museum kan het verboden zijn om te spreken of moet men heel stil zijn. In dergelijke gevallen krijgt u van uw gids informatie over deze plaatsen voordat u de speciale ruimtes betreedt waar deze regel geldt. Collecties kunnen gedurende het jaar variëren.
Our guide was amazing. She really knew her history and Van Gogh. The museum is a must see, but when we visited all the important works were on tour. Nonetheless, there is a lot of Vincent to view.
We had a very knowledgeable quide to walk thru the museum. She understood the history and explained it in a fun and interesting way. Thx
Joseif was very knowledgeable on Van Gogh. She made sure to give us a chance to ask questions. Also if it was too loud she moved us to a quieter spot to explain a picture.
Foolishly we did not get tickets for the museum in advance. In the height of the season it was sold out for all 3 days we were in Amsterdam. Found this tour on line and it was well worth it. Our guide was most knowledgeable and steered us through the museum with lots of information about the paintings and Van Gogh. The extra money over regular tickets was well worth it.
Fascinating learning his life’s story!!! Must see if in Amsterdam!!! Our guide was fantastic also, she had dedicated a big part of her life to Van Gogh
The tour was provided by Babylon Tours and our tour guide was Selina. We booked a semi-private tour and there were 8 of us in total. Selina's knowledge of Van Gogh was phenomonal and she interspersed technical art information with lovely personal anecdotes about him. Selina's lively manner helped us keep up the momentum and interest throughout a two and a half hour tour. Highly recommend this company. The booking process was seamless. Once I had booked through Viator, I was contacted by the tour company direct and given details of where to meet the tour guide and what to bring with us.
Cecilia was a fabulous guide. She Cecelia a fabulous guide. She was knowledgeable, informative and made Van Gogh come alive. She took time to answer all of our questions and made this tour memorable!
Audrey was fantastic... knowledgeable and congenial. It was a pleasure to spend two hours with her on the tour. She added real value to the visit to the museum and exhibit.
The "Private" tour changed to "Simi Private" once the time came for the event. It was still a great tour of the museum, the guide was excellent. I think there were six or seven in our final group. I was just by my self for this visit.
Wonderful experience, knowledgeable private tour guide. Just the right amount of time for our samll group of 4
The best art tour ever.
Excellent tour. Our guide was fabulous. With just 6 in the private tour we all learned about the museum, Van Goeth and his life and death. Wonderful
This was an exceptional tour and made our visit to the Van Gogh Museum unique. My husband has hearing issues and was able to experience the museum in a fuller way with our excellent private tour. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience.
Our guide was very well versed in the art and life of Van Gogh which enriched the experience.
Our guide was wonderful! Unfortunately for some travelers she's about to have a baby and will be out for a bit. We really enjoyed our time viewing the wonderful art and having her input! The lines were long and we go right in and as we toured the place became vary busy. I would recommend as early an early morning tour so you can miss the crowds.