Privétour: Zaanse Schans en cruise op de rivier de Zaan vanuit Amsterdam
- Chauffeur / gids
- Hotel ophalen en wegbrengen
- Eten en drinken, tenzij anders vermeld
- U ontvangt op het moment van boeken een bevestiging
- Comfortabele wandelschoenen worden aanbevolen
- Gelieve uw ophaalinformatie van het hotel door te geven tijdens het reserveren. Raadpleeg de voucher voor meer informatie
- Een minimum van 2 personen per boeking is vereist
- Deze ervaring gaat alleen door bij goed weer. Indien deze wordt geannuleerd vanwege slecht weer, kunt u kiezen voor een andere datum of een volledige restitutie
- Dit is een privétour/activiteit. Alleen uw groep neemt deel
The tour itself was wonderful - David did a nice job. We had a pickup from the airport hotel and toured the windmills and shops in Zaanse Schans before a motorboat cruise on the Zaan River. Lunch in Zaandam was nice. Our issue was we booked a tour for 4 adults but the vehicle they arrived in was too small to accommodate all of us. They didn't have another vehicle available and we only had that day for the tour, so my husband decided not to go and missed out on the experience. The company refunded his fee but we were disappointed he couldn't join us.
We have a wonderful day - everyone from the tour group really made this tour great. They picked us up and brought us to meet our guide (Toots) at Zaanse Schans which is so unique...wooden houses, mills, barns and workshops. Then we went on a boat ride on the River Zaan, the boat captain was great and pointed out so many things for us to see. After the boat ride, he took us to a restaurant to have a Dutch Pancake lunch. This was lovely, food was so good and they made up the small pancakes for dessert! They picked us up and brought us back to the apartment. We had no worries, everything was taken care of and we just had a ball!
EXCELLENT GUIDES, FANTASTIC BOAT TRIP and FABULOUS LUNCH
Bart took us on an amazing, not rushed, private adventure where we experienced the beauty of old Holland's windmills, old towns, cheese and clog making as well as a great tour of the river. Very informative and not rushed at all! Highly recommended if you have little ones!