Beijing Old Hutongs Tour by Rickshaw
As you travel the streets of old Beijing on a traditional rickshaw with a local guide on a rickshaw and explore the old streets of Beijing. Get a taste of life in ancient China as you learn the communities built around the hutongs (narrow streets). These winding alleyways are hidden between the city's main streets and form the residential neighborhoods that make up old Beijing.
Your tour concludes with a visit to a local Chinese family home, where you’ll visit with the family. Meet with local people and chat with them to learn about their daily way of life. You'll have an authentic experience interacting with Chinese people.
Finish with a stop for refreshments at a local tea house. Sample different types of tea and discover each tea's distinctive taste.
- Travel down the hutong on a rickshaw
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
- If your hotel is located out of 4th Ring Circle Highway, please go to Prime Hotel to join the tour at 08:30AM or 01:00PM. (Add: No. 2, Wangfujing Ave. Tel: +86-10-65136666)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Tea tasting
- Entry/Admission - Gong Wang Fu
- Food and beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 2 years and under travel free of charge, providing they are not occupying a seat
I was the only guest , it was a private tour with guide and driver!.
Had an amazing guide, Gale. She gave very detailed explanation. However, I realised she didn't take me to the Prince Gong's Mansion as stated in the tour details.
Misleading tour and our guide Michael was disapointing
was a little disappointed. I was probably expecting something different.
A dedicated private tour for two with a driver and an a very nice English speaking lady guide. The tour included the Bell and Drum Towers as well a visit of a Tea House ceremony, tea tasting and shopping