Small Group Day Tour of Beijing Hutong And Beijing Zoo Visit Plus Boating In Summer Palace
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beijing Zoo, No.137 Xizhimenwai Main Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100044 China
See the cute giant pandas. Spend time taking pictures of these Pandas and watch them cuddling in their natural habitat.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Kunming Lake, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Take a dragon boat on the Kunming Lake to enjoy the wonderful scenery and don't miss out on the experience of a traditional Chinese tea ceremony there.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Long Corridor at the Summer Palace, No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
Relax walking in the corridor and enjoy the galleries or corridors have long been a part of ancient Chinese architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Beijing Hutong culture tour, Beijing 100004 China
well-known as old Beijing neighborhood. At nine meters (about 30 feet) wide, it is the name given to a lane or small street that originated during the Yuan Dynasty (1271–1368). Hop on a rickshaw (at your own cost)and snake the area and then visit local family to get into contact with local life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: silk store, China, Beijing Shi, Xicheng Qu, 大栅栏西街
On our way back to your hotel, we will stop by the silk factory to learn the process of silk making and you can also buy souvenirs.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Small group tour
- Local Chinese Lunch by homemade
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Beijing Zoo
- Entry/Admission - Kunming Lake
- Entry/Admission - Long Corridor at the Summer Palace
- Entry/Admission - Beijing Hutong culture tour
- Entry/Admission - silk store
- Rickshaw ride(Tip to the Rickshaw driver and Hutong guide)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour guide will contact to your hotel inform exactly pick up time one night before your tour start
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Boat does not operate during winter or severe weather. Your tour guide will walk with you around the palace
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
I was the only guest so a private tour with guide and driver, so itinerary was changed to my requests, deferred the silk and pearl factories
This was a great tour! Our guide-Ha, was excellent. Since it was just the two of us, this was like a private tour. We started at the Zoo-awesome to see the pandas, we went on the rickshaw ride and toured the Hutongs. Learned a lot about the culture. Also had lunch at a family home. Went to the silk factory and finished off our day at the Acrobatic show which was last minute. Overall great day!
This is a great tour for anyone visiting Beijing. The pandas were all out and very active while I was there. The meal in the hutong was also very nice. I had Jenny for this tour. She was very personable and very knowledgeable. She also paced the tour very well. We exchanged e-mail addresses by the time the day was over.