Dune Buggy Ride in High Red Dunes Desert
Dune buggies are designed specially, keeping the characteristics of Dunes in mind.
They are Four wheel drive.
The guest will have great opportunity to self drive on the dunes that is a once in a life time opportunity.
The dune buggy rides a.re safer and a person who has the basic skills of driving can self drive the buggies on the Desert
The package includes :-
Pick Up and Drop off in 4 x 4 Vehicle from anywhere in Dubai and Sharjah aer s per the convenience of customer.
1 Hour dune buggy ride.
Rides are led by Convoy Leader and back up vehicle for safety purposes.
Safety Helmets and Goggles provided to the Guests
Unlimited supply of Water during the trip.
Complementary Sand boarding for the guests.
Dynamically designed buggies with highest safety standards and customer friendly staff with excellent communication skills.
- Pick up and Drop off by 4 x 4 Vehicle from the guest's area of residence
- Unlimited supply of Water during the trip
- One hour Buggy Ride
- Safety Helmet and Goggle provided for the ride
- Convoy Leader and back up vehicle to assist in the ride
- Complementary Sand Boarding provided to guest
- 3 Scheules a day (Morning session from 7 AM , Noon Session 12 PM and Afternoonion session from 3 PM)
- Bottled water
- Alcohol / Beverages not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age 15 years and above
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Booking it by phone was OK, got conformation by email, which showed date and pick up time, but did not confirm the hotel, which was a bit worrying, but had no need to worry as got a text message the afternoon before and pick went well by Bhandari who also was the back up on the dung buggy ride, so you could leave your stuff in the land cruiser and get to it when we stopped for a break and sand surfing , Bhandari also took good photos for you as well, Sultan lead the dung buggy ride and for me it was perfect and even better than expectations , I was directly behind the lead buggy and it was a good pace, we slowed and stopped now and then for the small group to regroup and then away again, so all was happy, not forced to go quicker than you wanted, but still a good pace for those that want it and short stop or slow down to regroup, I think Sultan got it just right.