Excursie langs de kust: sightseeingtour van Philipsburg naar Marigot
Vervolgens gaat u de eerste keer de grens over en arriveert u in Marigot aan de Franse kant van het eiland. Breng een bezoek aan de plaatselijke vlooienmarkt en de omliggende winkels, het winkelcentrum West Indies en patisserieën zoals de beroemde Sarafina (op eigen kosten).
De tour gaat verder naar het uitkijkpunt met uitzicht op Orient Beach, door de Franse wijken van Orléans en vervolgens naar de tweede stadsgrens.
Na de tour kunt u ervoor kiezen om te worden afgezet in Philipsburg, maar u kunt ook naar de cruisehaven gaan voor vertrek.
- Complimentary drink
- Educational tour
- Local experienced, professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infant seats are available for rent if needed
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Participants are solely responsible for their medical conditions (or conditions they are in) and choice of choosing this tour (or conditions and expenses resulting from being on this tour) or any of our services provided. please use wisdom according to your situation (medical condition or condition you are in) as you best know what you can or cannot do.
We were so fortunate to be the only ones for this tour and it was fantastic. We received a gracious welcome and learned so much about St. Maartin, both the Dutch and French sides. Touring the devastation from Hurricane Maria made a profound impact on the scenery as well as the infrastructure. We learned how the Dutch government had been instrumental in the rebuilding of their side of the island and the French have been less inclined to help their citizens regain a life. We were given several opportunities to walk around various areas including the famous beach. We highly recommend this tour versus a crowded ships's excursion!
We got to see all major sights.Price was very reasonable
Great tour with our guide, Douce, who showed us all the out-of-the-way interesting things to see on the trip from Phillipsburg to Marigot.