Pearl Harbor-tour vanuit Honolulu
U zult genieten van de reis in onze luxe minibus met airconditioning, aangepaste stoelen, gordels, oplaadpunten voor mobiele telefoons, enorme ramen en een gratis fles ijswater. Uw USS Arizona Memorial-ticket is inbegrepen en u hoeft niet 's ochtends vroeg in een lange rij te staan. Er zijn 2 verschillende ophaaltijden waaruit u kunt kiezen: 6:45 en 9:45 uur. De duur van de tour vanaf de ophaaltijd tot het terugbrengen bij het hotel is ongeveer 5 uur, en is afhankelijk van de plaatselijke verkeersomstandigheden en andere factoren, en kan korter of langer zijn.
U eindigt uw trip met een tour door het centrum van de stad Honolulu. In de historische wijk van Honolulu ziet u het Iolanipaleis, Washington Place, het Capitool van Hawaï en het standbeeld van Koning Kamehameha. Vervolgens bezoeken we het National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Hotel ophalen en wegbrengen van bepaalde locaties in Waikiki
- Rij door National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Rijd door Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Rijd door Chinatown
- Foto stop bij King Kamehameha Statue
- Zicht op Iolani Palace
- Twee museumstukken
- Documentaire over de Pearl-havenaanval
- Boottocht naar USS Arizona Memorial Monument
- Gezicht op het slagschip Missouri
- Zicht op USS Bowfin en Bowfin Grounds and Exhibits
- Eén ijskoud fleswater per persoon
- Entree/toegang - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entree/toegang - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Geen tassen (cameratas - bagage - tas - rugzak elke soort tas groter dan 5 inch) zijn toegestaan in het bezoekerscentrum van Pearl Harbor. Dit is elke tas die in staat is om een object van een vuist te verbergen. We kunnen uw persoonlijke items niet voor u bewaren. Als je een tas meeneemt, moet je deze inchecken bij de zakcontrole bij de ingang van het bezoekerscentrum. De prijs om je koffers te checken is $ 5,00 per stuk en er is een regel. De lengte van de lijn varieert, maar dit zal uw tijd in Pearl Harbor verkorten omdat we degenen die geen tassen hebben niet kunnen afwachten op degenen die dat wel doen. Verwijder tassen, medische benodigdheden (zolang deze de container waarin het zich bevindt vult), hele kleine tassen (waar je je hand niet in kunt steken), kleine camera's en mobiele telefoons zijn toegestaan. Let op: de National Park Service behoudt zich het recht voor om u te vragen items te controleren en de beslissingen van de Park Rangers zijn definitief.
- U ontvangt op het moment van boeken een bevestiging
- Geef bij het afrekenen de gewenste vertrektijd aan in het veld met speciale vereisten.
- Vervoer wordt aangeboden aan / van hotels in Waikiki alleen voor klanten die deze tour boeken.
- We bieden deze tour ook aan voor klanten waarvan de ophaallocatie Kahala, Honolulu Airport en Honolulu Port is. Zorg ervoor dat u de juiste optie selecteert bij het boeken.
- Kinderen moeten worden begeleid door een volwassene
- Inklapbare rolstoelen met verwijderbare wielen kunnen worden ondergebracht, mits de passagier wordt vergezeld door iemand die hen kan helpen bij het in- en uitstappen
- In het bezoekerscentrum van Pearl Harbor zijn geen tassen toegestaan. Dit is elke tas die in staat is om een object van een vuist te verbergen. We kunnen uw persoonlijke items niet voor u bewaren. Als je een tas meeneemt, moet je deze inchecken bij de zakcontrole bij de ingang van het bezoekerscentrum. De prijs om je koffers te checken is $ 5,00 per stuk en er is een regel. De lengte van de lijn varieert, maar dit zal uw tijd in Pearl Harbor verkorten omdat we degenen die geen tassen hebben niet kunnen afwachten op degenen die dat wel doen. Verwijder tassen, medische benodigdheden (zolang deze de container waarin het zich bevindt vult), hele kleine tassen (waar je je hand niet in kunt steken), kleine camera's en mobiele telefoons zijn toegestaan. Let op: de National Park Service behoudt zich het recht voor om u te vragen items te controleren en de beslissingen van de Park Rangers zijn definitief.
- Wij zijn niet verantwoordelijk en verlenen geen financiële vergoeding voor vertragingen veroorzaakt door factoren zoals verkeer, weer, mechanische problemen of problemen met door de marine bediende pendelboten. De Amerikaanse marine heeft het recht om de boot te sluiten voor openbare veiligheid. Dit is buiten onze controle en macht, we kunnen niet verantwoordelijk worden gehouden voor hun actie.
- Maak jezelf alsjeblieft bereikbaar. Geef bij het boeken nauwkeurige informatie voor contact en voor uw accommodatie. Hoewel we ons best zullen doen om contact met u op te nemen en uw ophaalinformatie te verstrekken, zijn wij niet verantwoordelijk als u niet de juiste hotel- of telefooninformatie verstrekt voor het ophalen.
- Normaal gesproken nemen we op de dag voor de tour contact op met onze passagiers tussen 18.00 en 19.00 uur. Als u internationaal reist, kunt u ons bellen op de dag voor de tour om in te checken tussen 11:00 en 18:30 uur.
- Niet rolstoeltoegankelijk
- Toegankelijk voor kinderwagens
- Kinderzitjes beschikbaar
- Geschikt voor vrijwel alle reizigers
This is the 2nd time I've taken a Pearl Harbor/Honolulu city tour. The 1st time was with a different tour group and was so much better. I wanted to take my grown sons on the tour, their 1st time to Hawaii, wanted them to experience Pearl Harbor and thought the trip through historic sites of Honolulu would be nice. Viator was not very clear where the actual pickup location and time would be for the tour (Just "Honolulu Airport, outside of Hawaiian Airlines) Well, that entails 2 different levels. Which level? Which end? We finally found the correct area after calling the 800 number 3 times. We were finally picked up and checked in, but the tour guide then parked the vehicle, and we waited another 1/2 hour in the hot van (yes, he shut the van off--he opened the door, but there was no air flow when it's packed with people and the windows don't open) while he went to find another couple. When we finally made it to Pearl Harbor, the scheduled time of our tour was a 2 hour wait. After the Pearl Harbor experience, our tour guide said either he could drop us back off at the airport before the Honolulu city tour or it would be another 5 hours, for the city tour, then dropping off everyone else at their hotels, before returning to the airport for us to be dropped off. When I originally booked the tour, it said it was a 4-5 hour tour TOTAL time. We would then be going on 8 hours or longer. We opted to be dropped off before the city tour (so paid $60 each to see the "free" Pearl Harbor tour). I've never been so disappointed. It was not a good experience at all, and I will not book through Viator again.
Coco was a great tour guide and so very sweet. She was very knowledgeable and made the outing fun! Thank you!
This Pearl Habor tour, including 'Downtown Honolulu', which we did on Friday 20th June 2019, was amazing! I wish we could do it again! The tour guide was friendly and professional and his commentary on 'Downtown Honolulu', which he mentioned was his favourite part, was very informative. As for Pearl Harbor itself, where we were left to see the displays/attractions on our own, as we did the half day tour (only), it was good, because we managed to see most things. However, we did have to rush through all the displays/attractions because we only had a few hours there. If there is a next time, we would definitely do the full day tour, so that we have more time at Pearl Harbor (also because it's challenging to get past the crazy crowds to see everything). Great for anyone who only has a few hours to spend at Pearl Harbor, or is travelling with children etc, and can only spend a few hours there. Overall, we loved this tour! Thank you for an excellent job!
Before the actual tour: Called early morning and tried to book a trip for the same day but it was not possible. Agreed to do it the 2nd day. I received the confirmation from Viator shortly after. At the specified time nobody came to pick us up from the hotel. I could not get in touch with the provider (phone went to voicemail and online chat was not answered). About ~45min later (while waiting in front of the hotel) the bus appeared and the tour started. At least the driver/guide was nice and apologized for the delay. During the tour: The guide was ok, he talked about a few sights on the way to Pearl Harbor but there were also some silent times. At the destination we got the tickets and a quick overview on what we can do inside. Related to Pearl Harbor itself, they could have done a lot more with it. The USS Arizona Memorial is still closed after an accident so good luck seeing it. It looks better in pictures online, no point being there live unless you want to pay your respects. Some pictures on display were worn out / unreadable from the sun. Some numbers on an iron map were gone (probably stolen by tourists as souvenirs) The restrooms weren't that great also. Additionally, at an extra cost, tourists can get on the USS Bowfin Submarine Museum. I recommend visiting the hero submarine it as it's better preserved and enhances the tour considerably. On the way back to the hotel there was an City Tour as well. But before reaching the city there was a lot of dead time where the guide can be more than just a driver. Overall a decent tour. Nothing great or special but for this price i don't think you can expect a lot more.
Wonderful tour - self guided! The driver gives you an overview of the grounds and the options available. Drivers pick up always on time! Wish we could have gone on the Arizona Memorial.
You need to let people know that you cannot view the Arizona due to damage walk barge so the ferry boat just takes you too it for a close up look. We were pretty disappointed. The navy have not fixed it it’s been almost a year.
Didn’t include submarine tour which was extra( very interesting). Didn’t get ahead in any line inside. Finished an hour before we were to leave. Took Uber home.
Don't bother giving the company flight information. We were told the pickup time at the airport would be between 8:00 and 8:20. The agent called us while we were still on the plane taxiing at around 7:50 wanting to know where we were. The pickup van left us at the airport. At 8:00 we had our bags checked and took a taxi to the destination, met the tour leader there and began our tour. Don't bother with this tour company. For an early morning visit, all they really have to offer is a van ride.
Our tour guide Eddie was very knowledgable and a pleasure to listen to. The Pearl Harbor tour was good but wish we had more time to add another museum to our time.
Visiting Pearl Harbor was somber and informative. Liked that the tour includes the boat to Arizona Memorial. Our driver/guide Eddie was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable and helpful for my disabled spouse.
My sister and I took a girls trip and this was one of the highlights! Been here before but as always , you have to pay your respects. Love it!!!
The service we used was wonderful and very knowledgeable about the city of Honolulu. The actual tour at Pearl Harbor was nice more self guided at this point. Unfortunately we could not go onto the memorial itself.
Koko was a terrific tour guide. Transportation was comfortable and clean. The tour of Honolulu after Pearl Harbor was very nice.
Our tour of Pearl Harbor, National Cemetery, and the city of Honolulu was educational and enjoyable. Jake, our tour guide, was a delight. He was funny, informative, and patient. Highly recommend spending the day with Jake!
Excellent. Driver very knowledgeable and engaging. Pearl Harbor is a “must see” for every visitor. Even though you currently can not go on the Arizona Memorial, the visitor center and boat tour are worthwhile.
Overall very good. One issue was the van was hot when we got back in from Pearl Harbor. It took a while before it got reasonably cool. Would have been nice if the driver would have cooled the van prior to us leaving Pearl Harbor.
Our driver, Koko, was fantastic! She was very polite and informative. Pearl Harbor itself should be seen by everyone. What a humbling experience. Enjoyed the Punchbowl and city tour as well. Great price for all the activities.
Unfortunately we was disappointed due to the fact you can not go on the memorial. Wasn’t told it was damaged over a year ago. so you don’t actually get to see if properly as advertised. It has no mention of it on there website either
This was a very good trip, full of insightful information on the way to and from Oearl a Harbour regarding local landmarks. Lots of time to explore the museums at Pearl Harbour and overall good value.
Our guide was Jake ("from State Farm"). Very knowledgeable and friendly and was able to point out a lot things places we visited the next day. Plus, while there where 12 other people on the tour with my wife and I, he was able to remember our names and then introduce each new person as he/she got on the bus. Great tour!
Not a good use of your time. Nothing more than a bus ride and we were finished with an hour to kill before pick-up.
The shuttle service and guide were fantastic. Like the best we had all trip. Thank you for an amazing and memorable day.
I booked this tour 10 months ago when Carnival didn't have a tour to pearl Harbor on Dec. 7. The closure came some months later. I called Viator and was told they didn't hear that. I also at that time told them to change my phone # because I gave my home # and needed my cell because we were on a 2 week cruise. They read back my phone # and it was my cell. when we got to Oahu, there was an observance that took all morning and we couldn't get to the memorial or the Missouri. They called the day before but called my home phone. They had my cell #. when we didn't hear from them we called and was told that the only thing we would see was the Bowfin submarine, no water shuttle or Arizona memorial. K C was a great driver and gave a short tour around Honolulu but the real reason for the tour was very disappointing. we paid over $100.00 and they didn't even offer a refund of some amount. Viator is aware I;m sure of what the schedule for Dec. 7 is and should advise their customers. Also make aware to customers that they will call 24 hrs before and advise them to put a cell # down when they sign up,not a home phone.
We were picked up promptly at our hotel. We were the first of our tour group and the information started right away as we traveled to Waikiki for the others. We had plenty of time at Pearl Harbor and then the rest of the tour of Honolulu began. All of our questions were answered and we also had ample time in the area of the 50 building. No complaints!
Our Viator tour host was great and gave use good background on Pearl Harbor and the attractions we would see. The tour was very nice and a good educational experience for our 3 teenage kids. The host of the US Park Service movie attraction was very strange and turned off many in the crowd as she angrily barked out instructions to the crowd. She also made some subtle political statements about all nations and races needing to come together at the Pearl Harbor exhibit. I overheard several in line comment about how this and her demeanor was very negative and distracting.