Big Bus Parijs hop-on hop-off tour
Duur van route: 2 uurHaltes tijdens de Klassieke route:
- Eiffel Tower - Quai Branly
- Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel - Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Palais Garnier - 15 rue Scribe
- Big Bus - 11 avenue de l'Opéra
- Musée du Louvre - In de buurt van Pont des Arts
- Notre Dame - 3, rue Lagrange
- Gare Musée d'Orsay - Tegenover Orsay Museum
- Champs-Élysées - Geconfronteerd met 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
- Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill
- Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre - Avenue Paul Doumer
Musee d'Orsay / Eiffel Tower / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Louvre Museum / Seine River / Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris / Champs-Elysees / Trocadero / Grand Palais / Big Bus Paris / Parc du Champ de Mars / Pont des Arts
Schema: April - sept Klassieke route: 9:30 - 20 uur, elke 5-10 minuten Oktober - maart Klassieke route: 10:00 - 19:00 uur, elke 15-20 minuten
Duur van route: 1 uurHaltes tijdens de Montmartre-route:
- Gare du Nord - Geconfronteerd met 35 rue de Saint Quentin
- Big Bus - 11 avenue de l'Opéra (knooppunt)
Montmartre / Moulin Rouge
Schema: Frequentie: 15 tot 20 minuten -Louvre-Pyramide: Eerste bus 10:00 Laatste afhaling: 17:30 -Pigalle, plaats Pigalle (ALLEEN HOP-OFF): First Bus 10:10 Laatste volledige tour 18:00 Sacré-Coeur, tegenover 21 boulevard de Rochechouart (ALLEEN HOP-OFF): Eerste bus 10:10 Laatste volledige rondleiding 18:20 Gare du Nord, met uitzicht op 35 rue de Saint Quentin: First Bus 9:05 Laatste volledige tour 18:40 laatste afhaling: 19:30 Musée Grévin, tegenover 10 boulevard de Montmartre (UITSLUITEND HOP-OFF): First Bus 9:20 Laatste volledige tour 18:50
- Hop-on hop-off bustour
- Gratis WiFi aan boord
- Live Engels commentaar (op 50% van de bussen)
- Bezig met audiocommentaar in een keuze uit 11 talen
- Zegenriviercruise (indien optie geselecteerd)
- Onbeperkt gebruik gedurende 1 of 2 dagen
- Gratis boekje met kaart, koptelefoon en beloningsbon
- Opera-toegangsticket (als optie geselecteerd)
- Gratis Big Bus Tours-app met Live bus-tracking
- Gratis poncho (in geval van regen)
- Hotel ophalen en wegbrengen
- Eten en drinken
- Toegang tot de bezienswaardigheden
- U ontvangt op het moment van boeken een bevestiging
- Wissel uw voucher in bij een van de aangewezen Big Bus-haltes
- Baby's (leeftijd 0-4) kunnen gratis op de tour gaan
- Toegankelijk voor kinderwagens
- Hulpdieren toegestaan
- Bereikbaar met openbaar vervoer
- Kinderen moeten op schoot
- Geschikt voor vrijwel alle reizigers
We did both bus tours (red and blue line) in one day. The red line is superior as far attractions go, but you can use the blue line to get near Sacre Couer Basilica, which is nice. It's just a walk and a funnicular ride away from the bus stop. We really loved this bus tour. Word of advice: if you're going to ride on the top of the double decker bus, don't stand up the whole time and block the view of everyone else trying to take pictures. Never mind it's incredibly unsafe to stand up like that when the bus is constantly braking to avoid the insane motorcyclists of Paris.
We did not have any trouble getting on and off the bus. The only time we had any trouble was when we tried to get on the bus right in front of the Big Bus office. People like to push in front of you. Other than that we had a wonderful tour.
The protestors caused for a lot of issues with the bus. It couldn't do the normal route and stops. We couldn't even get on it because it was so full. I also didn't realize it stopped running so early? Not sure why when the sun doesn't set until 8:45pm?
Absolutely fantastic! Would definitely recommend the 2 day tour as it gives you plenty of time to stop and look around and still see all the amazing sites from the open top bus! Great value for your money!
glad we utilized this service as we doubled back to Notre Dame after having passed it on the bus tour - the following week, it burned down. Hard to find location to pick up the bus - not clear in the instructions that you can redeem your voucher on ANY of the bus stops. We traveled all the way to the opposite side of the city only to find that later. As there are many bus tour operators, please be more specific as to which bus to look for.
A great option to see the whole city; great for my mother who is in her 70s and could not get around walking as much.
The big bus was great for getting around Paris. The bus took me to see all of the major tourist attraction. I got a two day pass and was able to explore the city without having to take the metro. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Bought the 2 day pass with the river cruise. We used the first day to get the lay of the land. The second day we used the bus to get to specific attractions.
Staff are not very helpful nor welcoming. They are on their own world. The home office was the same, cold.The red line has a person guide but not really talking and let the audio machine works for him.
Sarah was really informative and it was more interesting listening to her than the pre-recorded info.
It was our first time in Paris and through this tour we got to see a lot of the great sights of Paris you would only see on TV. It is best to start early in the morning and give yourself time to explore the various sights. And download the app so you will know what time the next bus will come to the stop you are at. We went in late November so it was a cold wait because we didn't download the app :)