Leer Franse macarons maken in Parijs
Uw drie uur durende workshop macarons maken wordt gehouden in een privékeuken met alledaags keukengerei, zodat u de macarons ook thuis kunt maken. Uw groep kan kiezen uit twee van de volgende smaakopties: chocolade, citroen, framboos met tonkaboon, kokos met melkchocolade of koffie.
Aan het eind van de workshop neemt u een doos macarons en het recept mee om thuis met uw vrienden te delen (of voor uzelf te houden!).
- Professionele Franse chef-kok als uw gastheer
- Gebruik van schort en kookgerei
- Kookles voor kleine groepen (maximaal 8 personen)
- Neem een doos met zelfgemaakte macarons mee
- Een kopie van het recept om te delen met je vrienden thuis (of blijf helemaal voor jezelf!
- Hotel ophalen en wegbrengen
- U ontvangt op het moment van boeken een bevestiging, tenzij u binnen 2 dagen vóór de dag van de reis boekt. In dit geval ontvangt u (afhankelijk van beschikbaarheid) binnen 48 uur een bevestiging
- Minimumaantallen zijn van toepassing. Er is een mogelijkheid tot annulering na bevestiging als er niet genoeg passagiers zijn om aan de vereisten te voldoen of te veel passagiers in één boeking die de klas zou overboeken. Als dit gebeurt, krijgt u een alternatief of volledige restitutie aangeboden
Great explanation; watch once, then you do (ideal learning). Very hospitable in her home, and very good at English language.
We ended up having a private lesson since the other party didn't show up. The lesson was excellent and the host was very thorough and professional. The final product was delicious.
Wow! What a great experience learning how to make Macarons with Chef Marthe in Paris. Our family of four had a great time, as it turned out to be just the five of us for the class. She made us feel comfortable, especially our two children, ages 15 and 11. Good combination of formal and hands-on instruction, plus lots of insight into Paris cooking culture. Afterwards, Chef Marthe emailed us all of the recipes as well as suggestions for places to eat in Paris as well as where to buy cooking equipment or what exactly to buy once we got back home. It's easy to feel like you're going through the masses on tours and major sightseeing locations, it's really nice to have a 1-on-1 experience that's personal, memorable as well as a practical skill you can use again. Highly recommended!
Could not have asked for a better experience! Chef Fred was amazing!
It was a delight being instructed by chef Frederic. He took us into his kitchen and showed us the art of making Macarons. We were lucky enough to be the only group that day, so it was pretty much a private lesson. Highly recommend this class for couples and parents with young teenagers. Gives you something to do during the afternoon and you get to keep, and eat of course, the macarons you made. Try to take this class towards the end of your trip, that way you can take some macarons back home with you.
Loved this class! We had tried getting into a macarons class previously, but it was cancelled, so were thrilled when this trip arrangements were made for the class and it turned out to be a private one for the two of us. I had tried making macarons previously, with mixed results, so was very happy to learn some of the tips from Fred, and I now understand why I had mixed results. We didn't expect to make four different flavours, so that was a real nice surprise. This was great fun and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in macarons. THANK YOU FRED!
A well spent afternoon with Fred learning the art of making French Macarons. Easy to find location. Great instruction and demonstration and plenty of participation in making these treats. We made 4 different fillings and completed quite a few macarons. We also got to take home a box full of our creations! Unfortunately they didn't travel home to Australia very well - but the still tasted great!