Kaartje zonder wachtrij en privétour met gids: het Louvre-museum
Tijdens uw bezoek volgt u uw privégids door de brede gangen en galerieën en ontdekt u enkele van de beroemdste kunstwerken ter wereld. Bewonder meesterwerken zoals de Venus van Milo, de Mona Lisa en nog veel meer, en krijg inzicht in eeuwen rijke artistieke geschiedenis.
Aan het einde van uw rondleiding heeft u vrije tijd om het museum in uw eigen tempo verder te verkennen of de omgeving buiten het museum te ontdekken. Met uw kaartje kunt u het museum de hele dag bezoeken.
- PRIVÉTOUR VAN MUSEUM MET WACHTRIJ OVERSLAAN
- EEN PROFESSIONELE GIDS EXCLUSIEF VOOR U
- TOURPRIJS IS INCLUSIEF ALLE TOEGANGSPRIJZEN
- BESCHIKBAAR OP WOENSDAG T/M MAANDAG (DINSDAG NIET) OM 10:00, 13:00 EN 17:45 UUR (17:45 UUR ALLEEN OP WOENSDAG EN VRIJDAG)
- DUUR 2–2,5 UUR
- De tourprijs is EXCLUSIEF ophalen/afzetten bij uw hotel (wij raden UBER of een taxi aan)
- De tour is EXCLUSIEF fooien (OPTIONEEL)
- Bevestiging krijgt u ten tijde van de boeking
- Maximaal 6 personen per tour toegestaan
- Deze rondleiding bestaat gedeeltelijk uit wandelingen
- Opmerkingen: het Louvre kan zonder voorafgaande waarschuwing van het museummanagement zijn gesloten. Wanneer dit gebeurt, bieden we gasten een geschikt alternatief aan als het museum pas meer dan 1 uur later dan de starttijd van de tour opengaat. In dergelijke gevallen wordt er geen restitutie verleend of korting gegeven. Voor het betreden van bepaalde locaties tijdens deze tour geldt een kledingvoorschrift. Grote tassen of koffers zijn niet toegestaan in het museum. Alleen handtassen of kleine platte rugzakken mogen door de beveiliging. Wegens verscherpte veiligheidsmaatregelen bij vele bezienswaardigheden kunnen er rijen ontstaan, ook bij tours met 'Sla de wachtrij over' of 'Zonder wachten'. In bepaalde ruimtes in het museum kan het verboden zijn om te spreken of moet men heel stil zijn. In dergelijke gevallen krijgt u van uw gids informatie over deze plaatsen voordat u de speciale ruimtes betreedt waar deze regel geldt. Collecties kunnen gedurende het jaar variëren.
Our tour guide Lillian was amazing. She was so knowledgeable and was able to relate historian facts in a way that we found so interesting. The Louvre was breathtaking and overwhelming. Lillian was able to break it down for us. Skipping the line was so helpful for us. We only had one day to see the sights and had to make the most of our time. Well worth the tour!!!
Our guide, Taylor, was very informed and we managed to see many of the highlights. The museum is so large that the guide is able to get you from point A to point B without getting lost. We were very pleased
Alexis our guide was a thoroughly engaging,knowledgeable and accomplished. My wife has mobility issues and he was able to arrange a wheelchair then successfully navigate us to all exhibits that we wished to see. Highly recommend this tour
Lucien was very knowledgeable about all the exhibits and was very good at highlighting the key things to focus on within the two hours of our tour. He was very good at engaging the kids who were both teens and pre-teens. We went on a lot of tours in several countries and the kids and us thought that Lucien was the best guide.
Our guide Alexandre was a wealth of information and a great story teller. His tour through the Louvre was entertaining and very interesting. We received an intimate incite into each piece that you would not with a big group or on your own. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Alex and the Louvre. Highly recommended!
My granddaughter and I absolutely loved our time in the Louvre with Lucien. He was very organized and got us in and out of the different areas quickly and efficiently but we never felt rushed. He answered all of our questions. He was so knowledgeable about every subject. We loved that he shared personal stories about his love of the Louvre and the history of the art. We didn't want it to end. Thank you so much for a great experience!
Lucien was an excellent guide, he was knowledgeable regarding the Louvre and overall information on Paris. I would recommend Lucien to anyone who visits Paris. Karen Jones
Violette, was fantastic! No other description fits. Extremely knowledgeable, attentive, interesting and informative. She made sure we understood the history of the Louvre, explained the art and the artists! No way we could have seen 25% as much without her personally taking us. She made sure we got "Up Close and Personal" with Mona and explained the steps that Leonardo took to painting her. Best thing we did in Europe!
Taylor was excellent! An artist and a graduate from the College du Louvre she gave us information we never would have found out on our own. Highly recommend
We had a fantastic tour guide whom was so knowledgeable and wonderful personality. Lila gave us a very good overview of the Louvre. A private tour is the only way to see it!
Guide was excellent, very knowledgeable about the sculpture and paintings, explained every detail parts nicely
We are so happy to have had Claudia guide us through the Louvre. Her background as a trained architect and history lover helped her provide amazing insights to so many features of the Louvre! She was enthusiastic and made the most of our 2 hours together. Claudia is also amazingly fluent in English and was able to joke with us and us with her. We had a great time!
We were lucky enough to have a private tour guided by Carolina. She was so extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the museum and the art. We learned so much about the Louvre and the many schools of art represented there. I can't say enough good thing about Carolina and the entire tour! It was a wonderful visit! Merci Beaucoup!!
This was the perfect way to see the Lourve. She was very knowledgeable and brought us to the 'must see' works. We then stayed a while on our own to wander.
Great Experience. Worth the Money to see the highlights in a short time. Wish we could see more. Highly recommend. Our guide was a American History teacher and was awesome
The Louvre-wow!!! Just amazing. We had a 2.5 hour private guided tour and our guire was outstanding. With only 2.5 hours though there is so much left to see. She was great at showign everything that is really important, however we went back later in the afternoon around 5:00 PM and stayed until they closed at 9:30 PM they are open late on Wednesdays and Fridays we were able to take our time and there were very few people there during this visit.